Get Involved! Impliquez-vous!
- An event at a charity.
- A concert at a school or at a library.
- A workshop for kids in underprivileged area.
- A training seminar for teachers in early childhood language acquisition or multicultural music classes.
- A music section for children and adults at a refugee camp for healing.
Call us directly at 914-672-0948.
2- Donate Instruments and Class Material:
- Instruments of all kinds (even those forgotten in your attic) for children to enjoy and learn! the kids and “ZE” Team are grateful!
- CD players and cassette players.
- Books, CDs and tapes in French, Creole or English. We send them to schools and orphanages in Haiti.
- Books and French CDs for schools in Louisiana. Many school districts are trying to save the Cajun French language but they are lacking funds and support to help the new generation. The grand-parents often still speak it, their children understand it but their grand-children neither speak nor understand the language.
Call us for easy pick up at 914-672-0948.
3- Socks for shelters initiative: every “Socktober”!
- Ongoing #SOCKSFORSHELTERS drive for homeless shelters, all year long!
- Bring new socks to your class and we bring them to Lifting Up Westchester which dispatches them to affiliated home shelters.
- If you would like drop them off directly at the shelter office.
4- Volunteer your time:
- Social Media Skills needed to spread the word on our work. It helps us find project sponsors.
- Haiti Coordinator: please contact us if you or someone you know are planning a trip to Haiti or have contacts to ship the items we have.
- Fundraising Events Organizer: funds are used to bring free shows to underprivileged areas and to cover traveling and lodging expenses of teachers while on site.